Intex Exhibits manufactures quality modular and portable trade show exhibits. For the past 30 years, the Intex brand has produced some of the most innovative, lightweight and durable displays in the marketplace. All Intex modular exhibits and portable displays are manufactured in the United States using quality materials and skilled builders.
Panelflo Modular Exhibits provide the appearance of a custom exhibit, while remaining lightweight and easy to reconfigure. Panelflo's modular architecture provides numerous design possibilities. With our patented connecting system, Panelflo exhibits are extremely simple to set-up, disassemble, pack and ship.
Expression Pop-Up Displays are legendary. Expression is the strongest pop-up display frame in the industry - period. The Expression difference is based on our patented, radian glide hub and high strength, aluminum alloy tubes. Our frame is durable, easy to open, and reliable show after show.
Affordable-1 Table Top Displays make the perfect choice for traveling sales professionals, and for presenting at hotel shows, conferences or community events. Constructed with durable, frameless panels, the Affordable-1 easily accommodates a backlit header. The unit is completely reversible and is available in a wide range of colors.
Intex's legacy products TigerMark and Fastpack have served the industry well. Although these lines are no longer in on-going production, we do have some stock and components available.
Mustang Systems is a complete line of suspended graphic, sign and display hardware. Intex Exhibits is the exclusive USA stocking distributor for Mustang Systems.
Mustang cable and rod systems, standoffs, LED image frames, and other display components offer a wide variety of display solutions. Our supports are made of polished anodized aluminum and given a satin finish for a more sophisticated look. Timeless, clean lines coupled with precision machining insures each component in your display is a work of industrial art.
We serve the graphic and sign mounting needs of architects, large format graphic printers, sign and graphic print shops, facilities managers, exhibit display houses, museums, interpretive venues, corporate lobbies, showrooms and other unique display applications.
- Architectural directories, way-finding, directional and information signage.
- Window and in-store suspended signs, posters and graphics.
- Illuminated image holders for listings, menus, promotion of products/services.
- Museum and exhibition graphic and artifact displays.
- Panel and sign supports for lobbies, building interiors, conference rooms.
- Donor recognition wall plaques for museums, show rooms, buildings.
- Rod and cable displays for wall murals, history walls and exhibits.
- Display or merchandising shelving and accessories.
- Trade show exhibit and display applications.